Get the latest OK! breaking news on WhatsAppOur community members are treated to special offers, promotions and adverts from us and our partners. You can check out at any time. More infoJoin us on WhatsApp Married At First Sight UK star Nathan Campbell has broken his silence on his split from Lacey Martin following an explosive reunion. During Monday (February 24) night’s dramatic reunion show things took an emotional turn for the groom as he reunited with fellow co-stars for the first time since leaving the show. In a shocking turn of events, Nathan revealed private messages between him and ex-wife Lacy and claimed that she told him they should have a ‘showmance’ after the experiment. Despite being one of the only couples to make it through the entire experiment – last November it was reported that they had secretly split.

Nathan Campbell claimed that Lacey Martin told him they should have a ‘showmance’ after the experiment
(Image: Channel 4)

Read More
Related Articles

BBC The One Show’s Alex Jones left red-faced after embarrassing slip-up in EastEnders chat

Read More
Related Articles

ITV Emmerdale Rich Thompson actor Joshua John’s life off-screen from co-star link to music star role

The 24-year-old engineer from Somerset and Hertfordshire-based office manager, 27, has since broken his silence on the heated moment as he took to his social media account and thanked viewers for their support. Taking to his Instagram Stories, he started off by saying: “Thank you so much to everyone for the kind messages. I came on the show to meet my person and to find true love and I came away with the most amazing friends and I cherish the time I was a hubby.” The reality star continued: “I’m grateful to have found love and for lessons that I learned. I would love to find the lobster for my roll. Who knows, maybe I’ll get some tips from the main man @paulcbrunson. But for now I’m grateful for the support and for supporting me for being my authentic and real self.”

Lacey denied Nathan’s accusations
(Image: Channel 4)

He added: “You’ve given me so much confidence to show you as me and you’ve liked me for being me and for staying true to myself from the start to now. I’m overwhelmed by how kind everyone has been to me. Positive vibes only! Big love.” Last November it was reported that Nathan and Lacey secretly called it quits on their relationship after filming ended.

Last Novembe,r it was reported that Nathan and Lacey secretly called it quits
(Image: Channel 4)

A source told The Sun at the time: “Nathan and Lacey really tried to make their relationship work in the real world but it just fizzled after a while. “The final vows were filmed in February and they were still going strong in April when the reunion was shot, but since then they have called it quits. They were both sad it didn’t work out, but sadly it wasn’t meant to be.” Married At First Sight UK is available to watch on Channel 4 online

Categorized in:

Amazing, News,

Last Update: March 21, 2025